Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Birthday Girl

My Birthday has always been a special day to me, I am "that girl" who loves Birthdays!
This year I was treated to my favorite NYC restaurant La Grenouille. It is a world renown French restaurant oozing with class & elegance. The fresh flowers permeate the restaurant like sweet perfume & the red banquettes are oh sooo romantic! It was the perfect Birthday dinner.


Hair: Carter, John Barret Salon
Makeup: Tay Rivera, MAC Cosmetics, freelance artist
Dress: Roberto Cavalli
Shoes: YSL Tribute heel
Clutch: Alexander McQueen

"May all your Birthday wishes come true"


Birthday Balloons, red is the color of LOVE! Dress Roberto Cavalli
My Birthday Glam look, red lipstick, Gorgoi Armani (400) Chanel Lipliner (57)

Roberto Cavalli gown, Alexander Mcqueen Clutch, YSL heels accompanied by NYC downtown
Birthday Cake, Chocolate mouse
The beautiful restaurant La Grenouille

Hair by Carter, we went for a old hollywood look.

Birthday Oufit, Cavalli Crochet gown,  YSL heels,  Alexander McQueen clutch









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...