Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy 2014

Happy New Year! Out with old in with the New! Let Go & Let God. My 2013 was filled with love, drama, travel, family, fashion & career highs!
I want to take this moment to say Thank you to all of you lovely Blog readers for your support and or curiosity into my little world. I wish you all the very best for 2014. There is nothing as invigorating as a clean slate, a do- over. Take advantage of this new year and if you must look back, take the time to right the wrongs you may have made. The greatest part of life is that we can always start anew, strive to be better.
Forgive and forget, to forgive is to forget. It's Bull-shit to say I forgive you but I don't forget what you did. That in translation means your still holding onto all that negativity & pain.
Take 2014 to let it all wash away, delete your contacts, close the door and dead bolt it if you have too! Grow as big, bright and beautiful as God intended for you, and don't let anyone dull your shine.
Happy 2014, hold your head high and let this be your YEAR!

Love,
Kaki

In the spirit of New Years Eve, with NYC being my hometown & the ball drop at midnight. Please enjoy my photos from 138 water shoot in Times Square.  Click Here !Here!

Kaki West Times Square 

Kaki West Times Square 

Kaki West Times Square 





Kaki West Times Square 



Kaki West Times Square 



Kaki West Times Square 

Kaki West Times Square 



Kaki West Times Square 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...