Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 10, 2014

New York Energy with California Sunshine



Kaki West pics
Los Angeles and Manhattan are two completely different worlds, but I absolutely adore them both. And now I get to call both cities home. I am excited to announce that my family is officially bi-coastal, living the best of both worlds: New York’s energy and the California sunshine.

For years I was an LA girl. Along with perfect weather, the second-largest city in the U.S. boasts more than a vibrant entertainment industry. There is a unique culture in LA of great food, people, and music, and living so close to the beautiful Pacific Ocean is priceless.  But then I married a New Yorker. A wonderful man; it’s because of him that this California girl can stay true to LA without missing out on the excitement and energy of the Big Apple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...