Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall in NYC

Fall, my favorite time of year! I love the Fall, it always feels like a clean slate to me. New beginnings, school starting, my Birthday, leaves changing, pumpkin spiced lattes, the latest fashions, cozy sweaters & the crisp fall breeze. The Fall to me is always about positive life changes. This Fall I am in my 2nd trimester of being pregnant with twins, talk about life changing!

“I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” 
― Henry David Thoreau


Love,
Kaki
Jimmy Choo boots, Prada sunnies, Anna Sui cape, Hat J.Crew
Pumpkin Patch in the West Village with my little fashion addition Mr Birkin
My Birthday Surprise, Libra Lady 10-10! NYC all black style, Balenciaga Sunnies & Roki!

Apple Picking in the Hamptons, Chanel boots, J.crew vest & shirt, Lululemon leggings



I had a tiny bump here in the shirt! T-shirt J.Crew, Flannel  , Channel Boots, Celine Bag & baby Roki

Manhattan in the Morning, love this view of the city & Central park

Stuart Weitzman Boots, Gap Jacket, Hermes Birkin

1 comments:

  1. well, a very impressed with your site and your posts they very nice and very useful to us. I got such a great information from this site only. I am very impressed with your site and your posts they amazing.
    ivf centre in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...